Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kiwi Lane Design Team Call

Well ... I did it!

I have never applied to be a member of a design team before, but I decided to put myself out there an submit my work to be part of the Kiwi Lane Design Team. I would absolutely be an honor to be selected, but I know that if I don't get it this time around there are other opportunities in the future. But I REALLY REALLY want it!

I have posted some layouts on here that I have done using my Kiwi Lane templates, but I thought I would show you another project that I came up with -- a clothes pin wreath with a ghost (a KL template).


I bought the clothes pins at Dollar Tree (it takes about 48 clothes pins) and I spray painted them the three different colors. They are really easy to paint because I just leave them on the paper that they come on. Once they are all dry I clipped them onto an embroidery hoop (super cheap with a coupon at Michael's). I just used white cardstock to trace my KL ghost template. I wanted to jazz it up a little so I inked the edges and then put glitter and then created two little eyes with black glitter. I have this hanging on my front door so I wanted to make it a little sturdier so I ran it through my laminator once the eyes were dry. I added some tulle to the top and I think it's pretty darn cute! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: