Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Independence Day Layout


What? Did I really do another layout and it has been less than 24 hours?! Yes, you are seeing that correctly! I think I'm finally getting my mojo back and I'm super happy scrapbooking. I have another project that I am almost finished with that I can't wait to share, but for now I just have this one-page layout. I wanted it to be two pages like the sketch from Kiwi Lane Designs, but I didn't have enough of the Bo Bunny paper that I was using.

Here is the sketch from the Week 26 DT Doodles:


And here is  my layout: 



I had most of the templates that the sketch called for, but I had to improvise in a couple of spots. The templates that I used were:

Happy Trails 2A
Chestnut Drive 1A
Strip Set 2 inch
Tags 1
Adventure 1

My photos were 3x3 and 4x6

The paper is the Anthem line from Bo Bunny and I am completely in love with it! As you will see later I made a whole mini-album with the patriotic-themed paper. 

The star brads and the glitter brads were just in my stash. I'm not sure what brands they are (I'm thinking American Crafts on the bigger ones).

Thanks for stopping by and looking! Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment