Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Friend Making Monday (on Tuesday)

I was in such a good routine of keeping up with my blog and then the end of the school year happened and  I've embraced the laziness of summer and, honestly, my blog has been neglected. I'm dedicated to changing that, though, by starting up again with Kenlie's Friend Making Monday. 
"If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"


Easy Answers
1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I'm definitely a planner. I would like to be more spontaneous, but I like to know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it and how I can get the best deal possible.
2.  How often do you blog?  I was on a really good roll of blogging on Monday and Wednesdays, but lately it has just been if I needed to. I'm going to work on blogging at least three times a week, especially to show off my craftiness and to journal about my weightloss. 
3.  Do you color your hair?  Yup. I haven't done so since May and it is probably in desperate need of at least a root touch-up.
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?  I'm not sure. I like to run and I like to ride my bike, I just need to get a new seat for my bike so that my butt doesn't hurt as much and I could ride for longer.
5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  Yes -- I've been to Canada and Mexico and then last year I went to Paris and Italy. I'm headed to Germany in October and the Ireland, London and Paris in March.
6.  Do you like weddings?  Yes. I've only been to a couple, but I think the union of two people is a beautiful thing and something to be celebrated!
7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  Do I even admit this? Right now I would say that it is Big Brother. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that in light of the awful people on the show this season, but I just can't get enough of it. 
8.  Are you good at math?  My first thought would be no, but even DC has said I have been getting better at Math lately. I would say that it is due in part to the Math endorsement that I took through the school district.
9.  What is the last movie you watched?  Watched? or just had on in the background? The last movie that I actually sat down and watched was Madagascar 3 when I went with my mom, DC and the kiddos to watch it in the park. Before that I had taken the kids to see Epic and before that it was Monster's University. Do you see a theme?
10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Friendly, crafty, dependable, honest, trustworthy -- at least I hope that is how they would describe me!
Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do? We went to the city park and participated in the "races." They divide everyone up my ages started as little as 1 day old and you race to see who can cross the finish line first. LD placed 2nd in his age group. EM got a little disorganized and might have been the last one to finish. We went to the pool in the afternoon and enjoyed some hotdogs and fireworks at home in the evening. I would say it was a good holiday all-in-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment