Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I was super excited for Saturday's San Diego State game against Florida Gulf Coast. I figured the Aztecs should do well and easily advance to the Sweet Sixteen.

Boy was I wrong! I swear if FGC was playing any school OTHER than SDSU I would be cheering for those guys, but right now I'm still bitter. 

Anyway, here is my outfit that I wore in honor of the game.


I bought this SDSU shirt last summer down in San Diego. At first I thought it was too small, but I think it fits well now. 

The pants are from Old Navy. They actually have little cream colored polka dots on them. I had DC put them in the wash this week so they fit a little better than the last time I wore them. I love that these can transition from winter (with boots) to spring (with flats) without a problem. 

2 comments:

  1. Julie - Just so you know, you look amazing!!! All your hardwork and dedication with your running is totally paying off!! Love those pants too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Rachel! Thank yo! I feel pretty good right now!

      Delete