Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Madness

I absolutely LOVE this time of year! There is nothing more fun than having basketball on all day and a bracket filled out hoping that your team wins. There's just something about college basketball that is like no other sport.

It's magical!

Of course I'm cheering for San Diego State, but I don't expect them to go to far. I have to be realistic about their talent compared to some of the other teams in the field. According to President Obama's bracket he doesn't even think they'll win one game -- we'll see about that Barack!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share my bracket on here, but I've tried three times and it won't work!

I have Louisville winning it all and no major surprises  We have a little challenge going on at school and not even halfway through the first day I'm doing awful. Oh well! At least it's cheap fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment