Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

This is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week! I need to run to the restroom (for the full-length mirror) and snap a photo of what I wore today, but here is my outfit from Monday -- minus my boots I had already taken off.


My "skinny" jeans are from Old Navy. I told DC that when I get to my 20 pound goal I want to go buy another pair of "skinny" jeans from there. I love them and could wear them every day of the week!

My cardigan is from Old Navy. I wish it was a little longer, but it works.

My shirt is from Forever 21 -- size large! Yes, I bought something from Forever 21 and it was a size large. In fact, everything I tried on from that store was a size large and fit well. I got so many compliments on my shirt at school and one of the other teachers (someone who I totally admire their style) said she had the same shirt. Made me feel cool for a minute.

You can't see it, but I'm wearing a super cute necklace I also bought at Forever 21 for a $1.98. I'll try to take a picture of it later.

***UPDATED***


This picture really doesn't do it justice, but I loved my outfit today. I was wearing skinny jeans from Maurices (I could really use a size smaller!), a red top from Old Navy that is a few years old, a cardigan from Target from last spring and a DownEast basics shirt underneath. My shoes are from Sugar and I bought them a few years ago at Famous Footwear. 

I really need to get better lighting to take these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment